What is CROS-device?
Barely visible and connect wirelessly via the Signia CROS Pure Transmitter, you can now hear with less strain.
Introducing Signia-Xperience CROS Technology
Even if you have a single-sided hearing loss, you can hear what is important to you.
“Signia-X CROS Technology helps you stay connected to your world.”
For patients with untreatable hearing loss in one ear, Signia's innovative CROS hearing solutions offer the widest range of models and fittings. There's a CROS option for you, from the world's only ready-to-wear in-the-ear CROS devices to simple lithium-ion charging and Bluetooth connectivity.
Why you need Signia Xperience Technology
Hearing loss is very personal. You may start to feel that you are missing out. Or perhaps you already feel left out. But with Signia XperienceTechnology, it keeps you connected to the people and the life you love.
The revolutionary Signia Xperience technology allows you to interpret speech clearly and have a better hearing experience. YourSound technology with the world's first integrated acoustic-motion sensors gives all the Xperience benefits even while moving with CROS Pure Charge&Go X and CROS Pure 312 X.
Hearing Aid Care and Cleaning
It’s important to take care of your hearing aids, not only to maintain high-performance levels, but it will help minimise any potential problems you may experience with everyday use.
Regular cleaning and maintenance can extend the life of your hearing aids, ensuring you are capturing all the sounds of life every single day. Some tips and tricks on how to care for your hearing devices:
- First tip: Wipe down the surface of your dome and thin wire thoroughly with hearing aid cleaning cloth or with the soft, dry cloth to remove any dirt or dry wax.
- Second tip: Clean all dirt collected in the sound outlet at the end of your dome by using the hearing aid brush.
- Third tip: If there appears to be any moisture on your hearing aid, use a tube blower to force the out of the tubing after removing the tubing from the ear hook.
- Fourth tip: Store your hearing aids in the dry jar and dry capsule to remove any moisture. Remember to keep your hearing aids dry after a full day of usage.
- Fifth tip: Always be consistent in cleaning and it should be your daily and weekly routine.
- If you need help on how to maintain your hearing aids, our professional audiologists are here to help and explain further to you.
IMPORTANT ! : Avoid water or any chemical solutions unless suitable for hearing aids as it might damage your devices.