What is CROS-device?
Barely visible and connect wirelessly via the Signia CROS Pure Transmitter, you can now hear with less strain.
Introducing Nx CROS Technology
Perhaps it’s waves breaking on the shore. A baby's hiccups. Or the creak your front door makes as you arrive home. However small, sound means something.
“Nx CROS Technology helps you stay connected to your world.”
Nx CROS Technology hearing aids now offer an innovative solution for people with one-sided hearing loss. The sleek and sophisticated wireless technology helps you to hear and understand every word again easily.
Why you need Nx Technology
Hearing loss is very personal. You may start to feel that you are missing out. Or perhaps you already feel left out. But with Nx Technology, it keeps you connected to the people and the life you love.
Introducing the world’s most advanced hearing aid technology, Nx Technology offers the most advanced soundscape in the industry. It goes beyond one’s experience of their own voice. The first genuine solution that provides clear speech understanding and a natural impression in all situations, even the loudest.
Signia Nx Technology
Hearing Aid Care and Cleaning
It’s important to take care of your hearing aids, not only to maintain high-performance levels, but it will help minimise any potential problems you may experience with everyday use.
Regular cleaning and maintenance can extend the life of your hearing aids, ensuring you are capturing all the sounds of life every single day. Some tips and tricks on how to care for your hearing devices:
- First tip: Wipe down the surface of your dome and thin wire thoroughly with hearing aid cleaning cloth or with the soft, dry cloth to remove any dirt or dry wax.
- Second tip: Clean all dirt collected in the sound outlet at the end of your dome by using the hearing aid brush.
- Third tip: If there appears to be any moisture on your hearing aid, use a tube blower to force the out of the tubing after removing the tubing from the ear hook.
- Fourth tip: Store your hearing aids in the dry jar and dry capsule to remove any moisture. Remember to keep your hearing aids dry after a full day of usage.
- Fifth tip: Always be consistent in cleaning and it should be your daily and weekly routine.
- If you need help on how to maintain your hearing aids, our professional audiologists are here to help and explain further to you.
IMPORTANT ! : Avoid water or any chemical solutions unless suitable for hearing aids as it might damage your devices.